The GLE version of the ASI BAC8000 is the only full featured controller system with the GLE Dashboard. The GLE Dashboard is a full featured vehicle dashboard interface that also assists the user in tuning and configuring every aspect of the vehicle including tuning, diagnostic, telemetry and dyno capabilities. This is a hassle free ready to run Plug and Play Kit. Green Line Engineering Inc. tunes and programs the controller with the most enabled features on the market and the power output of 90,000 watts !!
Surron/Segway/Emoto controller upgrade (Full Kit)
- Includes the highly anticipated GLE DASHBOARD, display, tuner, diagnostic and dyno app.
- Includes GLE True Fin Heatsink for BAC8000 (Silver or Black)
- Includes Regen Brake Thumb throttle
-Includes engine brake cut-off feature
- Motor temperature shut down heat protection
- Easy Plug and Play Foot Brake feature enabled (foot brake sold separately)
- The most "Flush" and "Safest" mounting system in the market with NO side gaps.
- The highest mounted controller system, avoiding water, mud, dirt and debris from accumulating on the controller inputs.
- Can easily hot swap in seconds between different batteries with the app, for example easily swap between 60 volt and 72 volt batteries and back down.
- Includes plug and play harness
- Includes motor phase extended cables
- Compatible with all EggRider displays (sold separately)
-The safest BAC mounting system in the market. Our custom programming and harness avoids criss crossing the high temperature controller and motor phase wires with the custom harness and thus avoids the potential of any short circuits. All other kit providers leave large gaps after the installation, crossing harness with phase wires and creating the potential for an electrical short circuit.
Ships is 4 weeks from date of order
This kit is also great for ;
Motorcycle gas to electric conversions or full E builds
Quad and ATV gas to electric conversions or full E builds
Pedicabs and tourist industry vehicles
Golf Kart electric vehicle builds and conversions
Quad and ATV electric vehicle builds and conversions
Racing Electric Go Kart Builds
|Nom. Voltage||36 - 72V Volts|
|Peak Current||860 A-DC|
|IP Rating||IPx5 (with fully populated connectors)|
|QC Verification||100% EOL Test under load|
|Additional Available Protocols||TTL 485, Bluetooth, LIN, CAN|