The GLE version of the ASI BAC4000 is the only full featured controller system with the GLE DASHBOARD. The GLE Dashboard allows you to also tune and configure every aspect of your vehicle including tuning, diagnostic, telemetry and dyno capabilities. This is a hassle free ready to run Plug and Play Kit. Green Line Engineering Inc. tunes and programs the controller with the most enabled features on the market with the power potential of 31,000 watts !!
Surron/Segway controller upgrade (Full Kit)
- Includes the highly anticipated GLE DASHBOARD , display, tuner, diagnostic and dyno app.
- Includes plug and play harness
- Includes Regen Brake lever
- Includes mounting brackets
- Includes motor phase extended cables
-includes engine brake cut-off feature
- Easy Plug and Play Foot Brake feature enabled (foot brake sold separately)
- The most "Flush" and "Safest" mounting system in the market with NO side gaps.
- The highest mounted controller system, avoiding water, mud, dirt and debris from accumulating on the controller inputs.
- Compatible with the Egg Rider V2 (sold separately)
- Can easily hot swap in seconds between different batteries with the app, for example easily swap between 60 volt and 72 volt batteries and back down.
-The safest BAC mounting system in the market. Our custom programming and harness avoids crossing the high temperature controller and motor phase wires with the custom harness and thus avoids the potential of any short circuits. All other kit providers leave large gaps after the installation and cross their harness with phase wires creating the potential for an electrical short circuit.
Ships is 4 weeks from date of order
This kit is also great for ;
Motorcycle gas to electric conversions or full E builds
Quad and ATV gas to electric conversions or full E builds
Pedicabs and tourist industry vehicles
Golf Kart electric vehicle builds and conversions
Quad and ATV electric vehicle builds and conversions
Racing Electric Go Kart Builds
These units are optimized for the latest in Lithium Ion battery technology and utilize the latest in field-oriented vector control (FOC) as well as ASI’s Proprietary adaptive sensorless start algorithms. ASI Controllers feature auto-tuning and are capable of delivering up to 95% of a motors maximum locked rotor torque without the need for complicated position sensors.
|Nom. Voltage||36 - 72V Volts|
|Peak Current||430 A-DC|
|IP Rating||IPx5 (with fully populated connectors)|
|QC Verification||100% EOL Test under load|
|Additional Available Protocols||TTL 485, Bluetooth, LIN, CAN|